College of DuPage
Admissions & Outreach
Supervisor for Enrollment Operations
Position Title: Supervisor, Enrollment Operations (FT), MFRE40640AIS
Position Number: MFRE40640AIS
Department: Admissions & Outreach - AIS
Position Type: Full time - FT
Pay Type: Salary Exempt
Salary Range: M3
Function of Position: Responsible for managing the Admissions & Outreach Operations Team and overseeing the operations and processing of prospective student information from inquiry through application completion; including assisting with the management of all related admissions prospecting and application functions through Ellucian Recruiter CRM and Colleague. Primary responsibilities center around the collection, processing and monitoring of all data related to Admissions & Outreach.
Duties of Position:
· Coordinate all admission processes in collaboration with the Manager of Admissions & Outreach, to include but not limited to prospecting, application management, communications, and document imaging.
· Oversee, manage and support the Ellucian Recruiter CRM system for the Office of Admissions & Outreach and other offices throughout the institution as appropriate.
· Serve as the office functional lead for all systems, including Ellucian Recruiter, Colleague, ImageNow document imaging and SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence.
· Direct the hiring, training, supervision and performance evaluations for 3 full-time classified staff members and student workers as needed.
· Collaborate with the Manager of Admissions & Outreach to reach prospective students and applicants through campaigns via email, US mail, text messaging, and social media by establishing workflows for strategic communications.
· Design mass email communications that are aligned with the college's branding guidelines, including formatting and content, using HTML and the Recruiter web application ExactTarget to creatively reach prospective students.
· Assess system enhancements for Ellucian Recruiter and other IT systems and make recommendations to the Manager of Admissions & Outreach.
· Supervise the management of the enhancements and corrective actions to Ellucian Recruiter, Colleague and ImageNow by submitting appropriate requests and testing for functionality.
· Assist in the development, creation and implementation of messaging strategies to prospective students.
· Train Admissions Representatives Support Staff, and other departments, as appropriate, in the use of enrollment related software tools.
· Create and maintain systems documentation; process documentation, project plans and training materials.
· Assist with the design and development of reports which assess the effectiveness of admissions outreach activities.
· Manage the posting and maintenance of the admissions related events to the college website and web forms through web CMS.
· Represent the institution in professional activities and serve on appropriate college committees.
· Other projects and duties as assigned by the Manager of Admissions & Outreach.
Experience and Education:
REQUIRED: EXPERIENCE: Minimum three years' experience working in higher education, business, operations or related field; extensive experience with systems operations, database management, and process development related to ERP to and CRM systems; and demonstrated supervisory and project management.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
PREFERRED: EXPERIENCE: Four or more years' experience working in higher education, business, operations or related field, preferably in an admissions or enrollment area; knowledge/experience working with Ellucian Recruiter or MS Dynamics CRM and Colleague.
EDUCATION: Master's Degree.
Equipment & Working Conditions: PC, copy machine, multiple line telephone and document scanner. Various office applications including Microsoft Office. High volume at times with frequent interruptions. Some off-campus travel may be required to perform training or attend conferences/seminars. Occasional evening or weekend work may be required during peak periods or during upgrades/troubleshooting.
This position requires a background check and drug screen.
Please apply by visiting https://cod.hiretouch.com/job-details?jobID=26637&job=supervisor-enrollment-operations-ft-mfre40640ais